Day Seminar - Wall Street Career Prep
This intense day program will give participants a map of the Wall Street job opportunity landscape and arm them with the tools to pursue those opportunities. We can help focus your efforts in preparing and landing that Wall Street job. Current and former Wall Street executives, traders and bankers will teach and speak in this program.
The program is administered in an interactive and engaging manner. Instead of dry lectures, we relate case studies based on real experiences. We know that students learn better from dynamic and passionate teachers. Ultimately, what you remember from this program and how it shapes your future is most important to us.
This program is designed for those interested in a Wall Street career. Recommended for university students and professionals in fields outside of finance.
What You Will LearnWall Street Roadmap
- Understand Wall Street opportunities and your best fit
- Better focus of your academic and professional efforts
- Foundation of Wall Street knowledge to build upon
- See more entry points to a Wall Street position
- Knowledge and confidence in interviews
- A network of like-minded students for mutual assistance
- Navigating Wall Street
- Understanding the Roles and Responsibilities of jobs within:
- Investment Banking
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Asset Managers
- Understanding Financial Products
- Multiple Asset Classes
- Case Studies
- Games and Role-play
- The work culture and lifestyle
- Landing a Job on Wall Street
- Career paths
- Academic preparation
- Self-Assessment tests
- Resume review
- Interview techniques & Mock interviews
- Speak with a Wall Street recruiter
Day Seminars are typically held on Saturdays. Sessions start at 9am and ends at 6pm with lunch and breaks in between. The location will at a downtown Manhattan venue close to Wall Street. Check the following calendar for dates:
If you have a group of 10 or more, we can schedule a session at the time of your convenience.
Registration and Fees
Tuition is $500 for this day program and includes course material.